Saturday, March 1, 2008

Discremination!


Quote of the day: Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary. - Reinhold Niebuhr
So what got on my nerves lately, is why is it that MEN would prefer 'marrying' women who have had a 'bad' reputation and being bitching around with sevral guys before him, oh and get this...HE KNOWS HER FULL HISTORY WITH MEN....and actually refuses to marry a woman who has been rapped by bad people.....I mean does this even make any sense to you!!!


I know from my side....I only wish if I could bitch slap the man who does it!! One states out the reason he wouldnt marry a lady who was rapped was because it was 'her fault' WTH!!! how is it her fault....If a lady walks from point A to point B and gets rapped in between, how could that be her fault...!! Even if the girl was asking for it..('cause im sure alot would think that) how is it that she's no better than the girl with a bad reputation!


And why is it that alot of men say that "I'd prefer marrying the girl with a bad reputation in order to protect her from society and in the same time get thawab for out of it" well why cant you do the same to the woman who was rapped...what!? is she a Taboo all of the sudden or something!


I think men should get their heads in the right places and not judge women for what has become of them...and in order to change something out of society I think you should do that by starting with you! You should all love your women, and not discreminate anyone one of them no matter what her status is...A woman is after all is a man rib!

2 comments:

khdscoijds said...

Great point! Oh well, mn are arses :|

Her XLNC said...

yeah, that I definatly dont need a reminder on! ;)