Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rock & Roll the World....

Yes mistakes were made between us 2..but im glad we are working it out...you are afterall my lover, friend, homey..I cant lie....you are the apple of my eye...days pass by...and all I can think of is you...I wish things were easier for you...I wish life was more flexible for you...I love and miss our P.T's...I just want you to know that I am with you all the way...and may Allah guide us through the right path where we meet and conquer the world just you and me...I love you, and this time Im not leaving without you...

Ya 5atim Sulaiman...Rihana said it best when she said "I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive...I came to survive, to prosper, to rise & to fly..." But I came to do all this with you only....tick tock..


No comments: