Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Its not the end...


They can say that I won't stay around…but im gonna stand my ground. You're not gonna stop me…you don’t know me…you don’t know who I am and don’t count me out so fast. I've been brought down to my knees and I've been pushed way past the point of breaking but I can take it…ill be back yes back on my feet. This is far 
from over.
You haven’t seen the last of me. There will be no fade out…this is not the end. I'm down now but ill be standing
 tall again…times are hard but I was built tough and I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of…
No I'm not going nowhere. I'm staying right here. You won't see me begging and I'm not taking my bow just yet 

 You can't stop me its not the end and I say it again, you haven’t seen the LAST of ME…it's just the beginning..

No comments: