Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who are you really??


Someone once asked me who was I to give out an attitude like that, and my answer to you dear friend is:

i'm a liar because i won't tell you everything. i'm stupid because sometimes i'm wrong. i'm ugly because my face isn't perfect. i'm a whore because i like boys. i'm annoying because i'm not chill enough. i'm a loser because i'm not friends with your group. i use people because i do what's best for me. i'm fake because most of the time i'm happy. i'm weird because i'm not like you. i'm controlling because i get mad sometimes.i'm clingy because i like to be around people. i'm greedy because i like to be satisfied. i'm naive because i'm younger than you. i'm conceited cause i'm proud of who i am. i'm rude because my manners aren't perfect. i'm unappreciative because i don't praise you. don't try to tell me who i am because i already know.

Now that you KNOW who i am....its pretty much crystal clear to you that you're gonna have to deal with it sooner or later....

P.S... So frankly speaking my dear all i gotta say s "Go Blog Yourself!!" miss ya .... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: