Monday, January 14, 2008

Dramatic Stories






Quote of the day: The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Walter Bagehot (1826 - 1877)

Scenario :
She's waiting for her one and only to come back home after along day, and he ends up coming home late at night and thats not all what he brings with him!!!

Chapter 1:
Heard you in some club, trying get new love, you might as well know I wanted to scream and shout but I went home Just picked up the phone & Cleared your bank account. It's gonna be such a shame what I'm gonna do to you. Revenge is a must when my heart you crushed, you know I'm gonna burn your house to dust 'cause a girl really gets so serious when you really make a girl so furious, again i say, It's such a shame what I'm gonna do to you!!

This is the last time that I'm gonna let you get away with all these games that you're playing with me 'cause I kept seeing the signs but I ignored them. I once was blind but now I see 'cause when you came home last night you just wasn't smellin' right and that look in your eyes was telling what was going on...

What the hell is that smell? Could it be someone else? Oh so you try-na play me I'm getting so tired of you always coming in late with the signs of mellow on your face, You know what, forget it! Revenge as I said is a MUST!!! Ok I'm gonna break it down in your native language in pig latin so you can understand it..like I may oinke, epre oye Must say goodbye Echke ooye boybey Did you understand that?I thought so! Here we go! I may oinke, epre oye Must say goodbye Echke ooye boy bey Yeah!

No comments: