Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random Thoughts!

Quote of the day: Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive; trust your heart.

Hmmm...now what would you think about that??? My personal opinion, it’s FULL of BULLSHIT! I say always think with your head, otherwise.. why did god give you brains in the 1st place??! Ok so we all tend to have feelings from time to time..but what happens in the end when everything goes wrong case you did a teeny weenie mistake by thinking with your so-called heart....you get disappointed....believe me been there DONE THAT!!!

I think it would be a smart move thinking with our head...be smart enough to know your right from your wrongs, always keep your mind and eyes opened for any possibilities....never be negative....there are millions of reason to come around in the end right?

I will admit however that love is a beautiful thing, if and ONLY if, handled with care. From my past experiences I learned ALOT, and trust me ALOT I say! so now when it comes to me and love, I make perfectly sure that I take good care of it with everything I got as if it were my own baby...in the end, what do we have besides love eh!?

No comments: