Monday, January 21, 2008

For the past few days....




Quote of the Day: A person has 3 choice in life. You can swim against the tide and get exhausted, or you can tread water and let the tide sweep you away, or you can swim with the tide, and let it take you where it wants to go.

Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure, Northern Lights, 1993


Hmmmm....what should I say, what should I say! basically for the past few days crazy things have been happening @ work 'again'.....for starters...on Saturday, there was this customer who came in, and I know he likes me and would do anything just so he could grab my attention asked my boss if he could take us all (the whole team) for an outting wheather it were dinner or lunch its up to us...just so he could be with me!!!


Anyway, my boss just told him you have to wait, because ill have to make sure if she was single or taken...! so she told me and all...and I was like 'NO WAY!'...lol..and the whole team were like im nuts turning down a very good guy with no reason! oh well, there's alot to say about him...but I prefer keeping his stories short just cause he's not that worth of MY attention...tehee!!


On sunday the dude which the bank hires to take pictures work related was in today, man he's a story himself.....when he 1st time saw me...@ the event he just wouldnt stop taking my pics...made me feel like a celebirty LOL! and the dude just kept on praising & admiring and saying its impossible me being single bla bla bla & if I were young enough I would have married you long time ago......DUDE!!!! yeeesh....


Anyway, he came in on Sunday and started taking more & more pics of me for the bank i guess....I mean dont get me wrong I like taking pics & im dont consider myself as miss world or anything but ....................... ( i think i should keep the rest to myself) for now that is! oh and Mr. Admirer came in yesterday again too talking to my boss about me and wanting me to re-consider and think about it...as if its not enough I got other 2 people on my back reagrding marriage proposals that I find it strange why men dont understand the word 'No'...its like it doesnt even exist in thier dictionary that you have to shove it so hard in them till they get the point!
oh, and dont you just hate it waking up early in the morning feeling SO COLD that you just wanna go back and cover up under the sheets and once you're ready and changed and all and go out to start the car THE CAR BATTERY IS ALREADY DEAD!!!!!!!!! thats what happened to me today....god I hate when that happens...making me waste a beautiful & enjoyable sleep in the cold cold mornings.....!

No comments: